- Submissions are expected as .doc/.docx e-mail attachments. Please send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graphics are expected to be in .gif, .jpg, or .png format. These must be graphics to which you have a clear right of use.
- We are not tolerant of plagiarism, and do check for such practices as a part of our editing process.
- Submissions accepted for publication, will be awarded $100 upon posting. An author may submit up to two articles a year.
- Please provide a list of key words
- Submissions should be no more than five pages in length, single-spaced, one inch margins, including all notes, references, and endnotes; this should be about 1000-1500 words excluding notes and references.
- Use Cambria, size 11, font
- Use only one space after the end of a sentence.
- Use italics to emphasize words. Periodicals and book titles should be italicized.
- Do not underline.
- Use numerals for ages, money, percentages, days of the month, degrees, hours of the day, dimensions, scores, room numbers, page or chapter numbers, and street numbers.
- Except for those in the preceding rule, spell out single-digit numbers and use numerals for numbers 10 and greater.
Should appear as the following:
- log in, log off, log out (when used as verbs), login, logoff, logout (when used as nouns or adjectives)
- e-mail, online, home page, webmaster, webcast, and Internet
- Follow American Psychological Association (APA) citing.
- Use Endnotes. Endnotes should be numbered (ex. 1, 2, 3.), The numbers should be put in brackets after the period at the end of a sentence (ex. )
- When possible, include links to external sites in endnotes instead of in the text.
- If a manuscript is to be peer reviewed, remove all information that might be used in identifying the author before submitting.
- Author should provide a reliable e-mail address for communications with The Berglund Center.
- If an article is approved for publication, the author will be asked to provide a personal biography with a digital headshot.
- Note: All submissions should be accompanied by the Interface Submission form.
Please note: The BCIS Journal welcomes inquiries. E-mail questions to: email@example.com