We are currently working to expand our Editorial Board. We offer one hundred dollars per accepted publication and ask that all members of our board commit to a regular schedule for submissions. As a contributing editor, you will have the opportunity for frequent and regular publication, and the ability to shape the intellectual content of an influential e-journal in a very important field.
Copyrights of all documents and research remain with the author. Some editors have produced hard copy texts or e-publications from their writings in Interface and we are happy to support such activities as possible.
We wish to increase the number of specialized features in Interface. Current columns and features include the following topics:
- Technological security issues, by Glee Cady
- Legal developments pertaining to the Internet, by Leonard D. DuBoff
- Gaming and related topics, by Chris Pruett
We are interested in adding these potential subjects:
- Adult Content/Pornography: Topics to be covered might include legal issues, recent developments, and the relationship between pornography and technology.
- Technology: These may include introductory pieces intended for relative beginners or more sophisticated pieces of interest to “power users”. See past pieces published in our “Tech Corner“
- Book Reviews: The editor is expected to secure the works that they review, with our aid.
To suggest additional topics of interest to you, please query firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply:
You are welcome to contact the Editor, Jeffrey Barlow, at email@example.com prior to submitting a formal application. Application materials include:
- Resume or Vitae
- Writing Sample
Send all application documents to:
Berglund Center, A-111
Forest Grove, OR 97116