THE JOURNAL OF EDUCATION, COMMUNITY, AND VALUES
About this issue
- About the Editorial Board
- Elizabeth C. Arch, Ph.D. is an Associate Professor in the School of Education at Pacific University. She received an A.B. from Stanford University in Biology, and then a M.A.T. from the University of Chicago. After teaching H.S. Biology in Evanston, Illinois, she earned a Ph.D. at the University of Southern California. At Pacific, she is the coordinator of the MAT/Flex program and teaches educational psychology as well as research, assessment, and methods courses. Her research focuses on gender issues, self-efficacy and the use of technology. She can be reached at <firstname.lastname@example.org.>
- Stanley N. Katz is currently Lecturer with the rank of Professor in Public and International Affairs; Faculty Chair, Undergraduate Program; Director, Princeton University Center for Arts and Cultural Policy Studies as well as the past President of The American Council of Learned Societies. <email@example.com>
- Jesse Snyder, Webmaster for the Berglund Center for Internet Studies (BCIS), is a senior at Pacific University and a Computer Science major with a minor in Mathematics. At Pacific, Jesse has worked for the news and alumni portion of the Pacific web site, and also for the Matsushita Center for Electronic Learning. Jesse can be contacted at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Dr. Mark Szymanski, is a Fellow at the Berglund Center for Internet Studies, Grants and Funding Editor of Interface, teaches at Pacific University in the School of Education and is a Research Associate at the Center for Advanced Technology in Education at the University of Oregon. <email@example.com>
- Steve Boone, is a Pacific University Alumni and served on the Universitys Board of Trustees for twelve years. His business career was focused primarily on start-ups. He founded the Liquor Barn Division of Safeway, Inc., and managed its growth to over 100 stores and $300 million in sales. He was the Chief Executive Officer of Cost Plus World Market, Warner Custom Music, and was a founder and Chief Executive Officer of Beverages, & more! In 1999 Steve started a consulting business counseling new ventures and firms undergoing rapid expansion. Steve can be reached at <firstname.lastname@example.org>