THE JOURNAL OF EDUCATION, COMMUNITY, AND VALUES
About the Contributors
- About the Editorial Board
- Berglund Fellow Dr. Deborah L. Wheeler is at the Center for Internet Studies at the University of Washington. She is conducting a study of how technologically driven change affects the issues of education, community ethics, and politics in the Islamic World.
Dr. Wheeler states: "Most of my research and publication to date has examined the changes in education, community, and values stimulated by the Internet in developing countries, specifically those of the Islamic world."
- Kathleen Bies has a BA in Business with a Marketing concentration from Pacific University and a MS in Technical (online) Communications from Utah State University. She states "My experience includes being a professional fund raiser for nonprofit organizations in Oregon, to business owner and entrepreneur, to documentation writer and team lead, and most recently to being a quality assurance analyst within Information Technology at a large manufacturing company." She can be reached at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matt Ernst is a Mathematics and Computer Science major at Pacific University and the Server Manager for both the Berglund Center and the Matsushita Center for Electronic Education. He can be contacted at: email@example.com
- Kenneth King is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Teacher Education at Northern Illinois University. Dr. King has been involved with teaching and developing telecommunication applications for teacher education programs. His research interests are related to the use of technology in instruction, science teacher preparation, self-efficacy constructs, and the history of science and technology.